PHONY IRS PHONE CALLS ON THE RISE
Some taxpayers are receiving phone calls from fraudsters posing as IRS agents and demanding immediate payment of taxes “owed.” They often alter the caller ID to make it seem as if the IRS is calling, and sometimes threaten the taxpayer with an arrest by local police if they refuse to pay immediately. They will ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone. The real IRS does not operate in this threatening manner, and will not call about taxes without sending the taxpayer a mailed bill first. Do not give any personal information or payment information over the phone, and contact LGL or the actual IRS regarding any concerns that you may actually owe taxes.
- 2015 PATH ACT – THE EXTENDERS
- Dade City Rotary Bowl- Go Team LGL!!
- PHONY IRS PHONE CALLS ON THE RISE
- Florida's Minimum Wage Increases
- Tax Facts to Know about the Affordable Care Act
- Student Loan Interest Deductions
- Try Out the IRS Tax Withholding Calculator
- QuickBooks 2011 Payroll Users Need Update Immediately
- Lynch, Gregg & Lynch supports Dade City Rotary Club
- GENERAL TAX FACTS