Try Out the IRS Tax Withholding Calculator
Unsure of how much federal income tax to have your employee withhold from your paycheck? Try the IRS Withholding calculator to avoid having to much or too little federal income tax withheld from your pay. If you find you need to make changes to your current withholding amount, submit a new W-4 to your employer. Click here to access this IRS provided resource.
- 2015 PATH ACT – THE EXTENDERS
- Dade City Rotary Bowl- Go Team LGL!!
- PHONY IRS PHONE CALLS ON THE RISE
- Florida's Minimum Wage Increases
- Tax Facts to Know about the Affordable Care Act
- Student Loan Interest Deductions
- Try Out the IRS Tax Withholding Calculator
- QuickBooks 2011 Payroll Users Need Update Immediately
- Lynch, Gregg & Lynch supports Dade City Rotary Club
- GENERAL TAX FACTS